Random Post: Demo Of Url2PdfReport Classs
  • Home
  • About Me
  • My Publications
  • My Work Domain
  • phpResource Feeds

Tell A Friend (TAF) System With Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, AOL Contact List Grabbers

Recently I prepared a simple Tell A Friend (TAF) System with Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, AOL contact list grabbers. We all know that Tell A Friend (TAF) is a very important part now-a-days for any well-organized/planned website. Also many sites (especially social networking sites) facilitates TAF with contact list importing from major email providers (Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, AOL). From that needs, I tried to implement a simple TAF system with contact list importing facility from major email address providers. Here is my live demo:

During this work, I got helps from my friends especially Shimul, Ehsan, Arif and Riyadh. My special thanks and gratitude to them. They inspired me a lot to do such work.

Tell A Friend System with Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, AOL Contact List Grabbers

Please see my demo and send comments so that I can release a better version of this system. Also feel free to contact me if you want this TAF integrated into your website.

I am hoping to release a better and stable version of this work in the near future.

$Rupom

7 Responses to “Tell A Friend (TAF) System With Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, AOL Contact List Grabbers”

1. Atif says:

Dear Rupom
      This is nice work. But it will be better if the user can select multiple addresses. I know this is not a much difficult task and can be done.
      Regards
      Atif

2. MA Razzaque says:

Thanks Atif. I have already started so with multiple options. See my demo here: http://www.rupom.info/demos/taf/

Also suggest me more.

Regards.

$Rupom

3. mario says:

hi there rupom
      i has working on a gmail grabber and found your class on phpclass site i has trying to implement the class but sincerily i had found a lot of problems whith that could you give me a help
      ???
      my output is something like:
      Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in /home/sms.clubenet.com/grabber/GrabGmail.class.php on line 190

Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in /home/sms.clubenet.com/grabber/GrabGmail.class.php on line 230

========== All Contacts of mnunes03@gmail.com ==============
      —- Contacts in Table ——
      List is Empty. Check your user id and password.
      —- Contacts in Array ——
      List is Empty. Check your user id and password.

4. Ehsan Haque says:

Great work. Keep up the invention. I thought after coming to Canada I will be able to start my development in full swing, even in better pace. But it seems to be very different!

Anyway, I’ve not been able to go through the system much thus don’t have any comment or suggestion. But hopefully I will dig in to it to get some for you buddy.

Cheers,

Ehsan

5. ALAN says:

It would very like to know where meeting the archives of the TAF – http://www.rupom.info/demos/taf/, to be able to test and desire to implant in a new site that I will go to develop.

The system of collection of yahoo I already know of the classroom of the Esan, but he would very like to collaborate with this project. Already I developed some things with AJAX and perhaps I can implement some interesting functionalities.

I thank the attention and I wait a return.
      Thanks.

6. hassen says:

I congratulate you for this xork
      I can have a copy of “Tell A Friend (TAF) System With Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, AOL Contact List Grabbers”

I thank the attention and I wait a return.
      Thanks.